Paris, May 16th, 2018 – Delville Management, an interim management provider founded in 2010, sets up a new internal structure to support its growth. The company implemented Business Units focused on the sectorial challenges met by their clients: “Services & …
Tony Evans, Director of the UK’s Institute for Interim Management, began his interim management career in 1994. Since then he has worked in CEO/GM roles across three continents and a multitude of sectors, from sugar in Israel …
- International automotive equipment supplier, £440m turnover
- A site experiencing cash flow difficulty, threatened with closure
DELVILLE is looking for a Logistics Director with commercial accumen to develop a Warehouse Automation Business in France.
- Produces and installs automatea warehouse technologies
- 100+ people, installations in 20+ countries, fast growing
Delville Management is looking for one of its clients :
Plant Manager – Poland – Interim Management
Sector : automotive supplier.
Role Description :
- Manage the subsidiary (P&L) and its growth : sales revenue of 230M€ and 1800 people in the plant
Executive interim management at the forefront of business change Delville Management featured in the 2017 guide to Interim management by Executive Grapevine.
“An increasing number of companies are having recourse to Executive interim management. This solution now has …