Turnaround and restructuring
- Acquisition by a Private Equity Fund of a Banking Group’s business unit
- The business unit is amongst the worldwide leader in its field
- Building new management processes and IT infrastructure in the carved out entity – required to …
- Merger of 5 companies in the portfolio of a private equity fund to create the leader in plastic packaging
- £2,9 Bn revenues, 6500 employees, 5 countries
Subsidiary of a major French services group (sales revenues of €150M,1500 employees)
Rapid growth by acquisition.
New ERP implementation floundering in a prolonged crisis.
- French leader in the retail sector
- 160 stores
- Acquisition of the main competitor
- Tier 1 automotive components manufacturer
- The plant logistics manager left just prior to the redundancy plan, creating an urgent need for a replacement to manage a challenging transition