- Particle boards manufacturer
- Buy-back by a German-Swiss private equity fund, specilised in the acquisition of SMEs with a turnover between 25 and 250 million euros
- 120 employees which positions must be maintained
- Heavy losses, -20% EBITDA, alternative to …
- Acquisition by a Private Equity Fund of a Banking Group’s business unit
- The business unit is amongst the worldwide leader in its field
- Building new management processes and IT infrastructure in the carved out entity – required to …
Michel Behar, an M&A Advisor who works mainly with investment funds, regularly calls on interim transition managers, whom he lauds for their ability to adapt and to execute rapidly.
What is your role? How does it relate to …
- Worldwide leader in products and services for the oil & gas industry
- 2nd LBO, turnover of 250M€
- The new private equity owner needed support from a financial manager to improve the financial organisation and process
An interim manager since 2006, Colin Leisk is a specialist in supply chain and operational performance improvement and the management of strategic change in the world of industry.
What was your previous career?
An industrial …